Thermal Management : Highest room temperature thermal conductivity of any material The thermal management properties of CVD diamonds deal with today’s single largest failure causes in electronics- heat.
- Heat spreaders with 4 levels of thermal conductivity available- 1000-2000 W/mk
- GaN on diamond wafer substrates are offered with 3x improvement in heat dissipation whilst preserving RF performance
- It outperforms silicon carbide, copper and aluminum by factors of 3-10
Heyaru’s proficiency guarantees the ease of customer implementation : Heyaru facilitates the customers to integrate its free standing diamond heat spreaders into their systems and modules.
- Low roughness and very flat models ensuring the ease of attachment and minimized thermal interface resistances
- Upto 3mm thickness is available
- Metallization solutions enable die bonding with low thermal barrier resistance, consistent with the industry standard brazing and soldering
- Free standing diamond available in large areas upto 140mm diameter that can be laser cut to preferred size
- Extended device lifetimes for a specific power level with increased efficiency and performance
- Heyaru’s CVD diamond heat spreaders and GaN on diamond wafers
Extended device lifetimes for a given power level and increased performance and efficiency facilitate the next generation of :
- Optoelectronics Devices
- Semiconductor Assembly and Test Equipment
- High Power RF Devices
- High voltage Power Devices